As per art. 13, Dlgs 30 June 2003 nr. 196, our company Nico S.r.l. advises that it holds personal data pertaining to customers, suppliers and other persons that, by telephone, fax or e-mail, voluntarily communicate their personal details to our commercial office or company management, or pertaining to persons whose data may have been collected by or from third parties, for instance during an operation of outside data acquisition for commercial information, public lists, etc., this last case strictly entailing personal data of a generic kind. Under the data protection laws our company guarantees that personal data holding and processing is such as to respect the basic rights and freedoms and dignity of the individual, with particular regard to discretion, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Processing aims are:
- – To meet the obligations of the law, regulations, community norms, civil- and tax-laws
- – To comply with certain contractual obligations on behalf of the person involved
- – To perform operations connected with our company’s economic activities, such as compiling internal databanks and statistics for invoicing or customer-supplier accounting
- – Commercial purposes, such as sending commercial information and publicity material (by mail, fax and e-mail), as well as marketing and market research
- – To facilitate credit and debt management
- – Insurance purposes, especially credit insurances.
For what concerns the above aims and purposes, your personal data will be disclosed if necessary:
- – To Public Administration and Authorities, as and when foreseen by law
- – To all persons and/or legal entities, public and/or private (legal, administrative and tax consultants, bailiff’s courts, chambers of Commerce, etc.), as and when such disclosure serves or is necessary to conducting our affairs within the framework and purposes outlined above.
Personal data held by our company are not subject to circulation. Processing may or may not make use of electronic or automated equipment and shall include all operations contemplated under art. 4 comma 1, letter a, Dlgs 30 June 2003 nr. 196 and entailed in the said processing. In any case, all due precautions will be observed during processing so as to ensure security and discretion.
The Privacy Code stipulates that interested parties may exercise specific rights under art. 7. In particular they may obtain confirmation from the proprietor as to the existence or otherwise of records containing their data and be apprised of the contents in intelligible form. An interested party may likewise ask to know the provenance of those data, the purpose and form of processing them, the arguments for keeping them filed ellectronically if such be the case, the identity and particulars of the proprietor and official nominees thereof, as well as persons/categories of person to whom the data may be disclosed or who may come to learn of same. An interested party has the right to effect updates, changes, additions, and cancellation, transformation of such data into anonymous form or block it if illegally processed. An interested party has the right to challenge, wholly or partly and on legitimate grounds, the holding of personal data concerning him/her, albeit pertaining to the purpose of collection, and to challenge without motivation any holding of data concerning him/her for purposes of publicity circulation or direct sales or market research or business communication.